Friday, June 11, 2010

Getting serious now! Will it all fit??!!


Okay so I'm home now and trying to figure out how to pack all of the stuff I have to take! I've got Rifton walkers, a therapy ball, a helmet, 100 hats and sun bonnets (approximately 100, only 1/2 with committed donors), lots and lots of craft supplies, Croc kneepads, rattles, music boxes, a laughing dog, an evaluation kit, 50 pairs of socks, a slip n slide (FUN!!!!), side walk chalk, sign language booklets, 25 beach balls, hand crocheted sweater sets, bubbles and wands, and so much more!!! I have't started on my 'Ukrainian' wardrobe, and emergency medical supplies (antibiotics, hand sanitizer, meds, sunscreen, etc.).
I've got the cutest shirts for Ruslan and Ivan that say AMERICAN BOYS RULE! I'm so anxious to see them as they were both little guys that I 'found' last year and now have committed families!!!We also have gifts for Ivann's family and Sasha and Olya. Jo Ann's suitcases are loaded with hair supplies for her Hair Salon for the Careworkers and children in Vorzel', gifts for them and everyone else. I have my electrical plugs especially for there, a wattage convertoer, my lap top, iphone, and camera. I just brought a video camera that films at different angles, and a voice recorder. I did forget the kitchen sink, so the hand sanitizer will have to do!!!
It's not too late to sponsor a bonnet! For a $10 donation, a sun bonnet will have your name in it and be given to a child. We will continue to label them right up til we deliver them!
So...please pray for us; that we arrive safely and have a productive mission!!! Follow along on our journey....

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you got our dragon OK! We are so excited about your trip, you are doing a great thing, thank you and God bless you!

    ReplyDelete