Sunday, February 6, 2011

Groupa House 1 Vorzel

This is where it began for me! 19 months ago, I finally undestood what God wanted me to do with my life! Why he gave me my daughter Jillian, with six fingers, and why I spent my life helping children with disabilities and becoming a special education teacher. It was here that He wanted me! Here I met Pastor Sasha Skripak from Almaz Church, an evangelisist Pastor, and me a Roman Catholic, who showed me what I must do! It's here where Serving Special Orphans was found! Only God could be this creative to bring two people from the opposite sides of the world together for the same Mission! And out of that meeting, that day in June 2009, the First International Conference on the Needs of Children with Disabilities developed!!!!


                  Pastor Sasha Skripak, myself and the Doctors and ladies from Groupa House 1!
Dimitri
Sasha!!!
This Groupa houses the most severely involved children and I believe those who are about to be scheduled to be transferred as it was here that Leeza, Ivanna and Igor had been this summer. And here that little Volvo had been before being transferred! It has a small infirmary as well. And it has some of the most beautiful and most involved children. But the good news is, these children are leaving soon, not to a level 4 orphanage (institution) but to families who found them and want them.When I photographed these children and inquired about their availability back in 2009, I was told these were children that NOONE would want because they were too sick! Not all of the children have been 'cleared' for adoption and we need to pray that their parents release them before it is too late: Sasha, Dmitri, 'little Mikie', and Katya and 'little Stevie" before they end up like Volvo, transferred or like little Erra, who is with God in Heaven.
Little Mikie
Little Stevie
Plase pray that these children are released for adoption before it's too late  for them!

Misha needs a family so desperately! I have seen his laugh and I have seen him lying in his crib, alone, legs and hips in a cast looking so sad and distant. Please won't someone come forward and take this little boy home?
I was finally able to whisper to Igor (Casey) that he had a Mama and Papa coming for him!
I couldn't stop squeezing Timur as I told him his family would be there soon as well.
And this little guy got the news that his parents would be there the next week!! And the Malone's are currently there visiting with their LITTLE guy and should be bringing him home soon!

My own daughter would have been in this house with her vision delays, six fingers, seizures and significant developmental delays so these children have held a special place in my heart! And these woman have too because they have cared for the weakest and their house is in the poorest shape. Hopefully, this house will receive the facelift it needs through the Almaz Missions this summer and the children will all be with their families!!!
God Bless them all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment