Friday, September 24, 2010

Help Ethan!

This little guy warmed my heart last year when I magaged to take him for a walk away from the carewaorkers. There I photographed him and cuddled him and did a brief developmental workup. Poor little Ethan, so medically involved , enjoyed the attention he so rarely got. Back in the Baby House he reached out for me whenever I approached.  He craved the attention. This year, I found him looking healthier and more alert. I'm so glad that Ivanna's family was able to snap the adorable picture of him that drew the Malone family to want him as their son!!! The doctor in his Baby House expressed concerns that he was going to soon 'age out' of their orphanage (just like Monroe)! I had brought a helmet with me that my daughter had no longer needed, and they were disappointed that it was too large for him.  I found it shocking that a helmet that my daughter Jillian had outgrown (and she'd microcephalic) was TOO large for this little guy's head! He's so tiny!!! Hopefully, soon he will be in the loving arms of the Malone's and no longer have a need for the protection. If you are looking to help and not sure what you could do PLEASE consider clicking on the picture of Ethan and donate what you could to help bring him home. His family was not planning on adopting again so soon and need help to raise the money. Not everyone could adopt, but everyone should be able to help, even if it's only a dollar! Let's get all the orphans out of Vorzel as soon as possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment